Implications of peak oil (energy stress) on lifestyles in urban and rural environments in Australia
Based on recent spikes in global oil prices, this project examines implications for quality of life in urban and rural locations in Australia.
- Impact of increased oil prices on children’s rights and freedoms
- Development of policies to respond to or adapt to increased oil prices
- Impact of oil prices on food production, health, and transport
- Oil alternatives in rural and urban Australia.
- Increased oil price and its affects on community