Associate Lecturer/Lecturer - Aviation
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
· One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
· Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
· FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
· Strong commitment to staff development and learning
· Strong commitment to work life and family balance
· Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
Associate Lecturer/Lecturer in Aviation
FAMILY FRIENDLY WORK PRACTICES
UNSW Canberra has a number family friendly work practices in place to assist staff. These arrangements are designed to find the best possible match between the interests of the University and those of individual employees and can include:
- Permanent part time work
- Job sharing
- Recognition of carers' responsibilities and leave such as parental leave and carer's leave.
UNSW Canberra provides training and development opportunities for staff by:
- Supporting staff in planning and developing their careers
- Offering training courses (in training and facilitation skills, recruitment and selection and other areas)
- Addressing the development needs of managers and academic leaders, and
- Providing opportunities for staff to collaborate, network and learn from one another.
About the Successful Applicant:
The School of Engineering and Information Technology is currently seeking an Associate Lecturer/Lecturer to conduct teaching and research in the area of Aviation or related fields.
Candidates whose primary strength is in educational activities, research activities, or a blend of the two, are encouraged to apply.
Applications are also welcome from people with substantial industry experience who can demonstrate performance related to the selection criteria.
In your application you should systematically address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description. In order to view the position description - please ensure that you allow pop-ups for the Jobs@UNSW Portal.
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
For further information about UNSW Canberra, please visit our website: UNSW Canberra
To Apply: Please follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal Position Number - 60410, and sign in or register as a new user.
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Please allow pop ups on this page
Any questions about the application process - please email email@example.com